Do you have at least 2 years’ experience working with Raiser’s Edge?
Are you a wiz at database management?
We are currently in search of a Gift Processor (Raiser’s Edge) for a Social Services Organization. This position is based in Chicago, IL (West Loop).
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Gift Processor (Raiser’s Edge)
DURATION: Temporary, Full-Time
HOURLY PAY: $13.00 – $15.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Gift Processor reports to the Director of Development and will assist with daily gift entry and database management.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Raiser’s Edge required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Ability to think creatively to problem solve data management issues; quick learning style
- Ability to work independently and work effectively with a team
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Perform gift entry; code assignment; data clean-up; and other related projects as assigned
- Support the development department utilizing the Raiser’s Edge (RE) database while ensuring the efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of all tasks related to data management
- Maintain best practice manual
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.