Do you have 2+ years of experience in human resources support?
We are currently in search of an HR Assistant for a Health Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC (but will begin remotely). This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Remote to Start)
POSITION TITLE: HR Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~5-6 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $25.00 – $27.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The HR Assistant will assist the Organizational Development Manager and the HR Department with a variety of administrative and project support functions. This person will be tasked with coordinating and supporting activities and initiatives such as DEI, Employee Engagement, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in human resources required
- Project management skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, organizational development or diversity, equity and inclusion preferred
- Strong MS Office Suite skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide administrative and project support related to DEI, Employee engagement surveys, and other HR initiatives across the organization
- Monitor project timelines and deliverables, providing detail-oriented support to maintain efficiency and effectiveness
- Support HR projects moving forward on time, managing risks and issues proactively
- Participate in and contribute to a variety of key projects and initiatives for the HR team
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “HR Assist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.