Do you have a passion for Marketing and Communications?
Do you thrive in various social settings and events?
Do you live and breathe Adobe Creative Suite?
We are currently in search of a Marketing and Communications Coordinator for a School. The position is based in Chicago, IL This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: School
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (Edgewater)
POSITION TITLE: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours per week
COMPENSATION: $14.00 – $18.00/hour
SALARY: up to 38,000 annually
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing and Communications Coordinator reports to the Marketing and Communications Director in the Institutional Advancement (IA) Department. This position will be responsible for creating materials for marketing, programs, and events; planning and executing IA communication strategies within the School’s guidelines and policies; and working collaboratively with colleagues on various projects and responsibilities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing and Communications Associate
- Strong experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superb interpersonal skills with confidence to engage and socialize at various events
- Strong communication skills via proofreading, editing, and writing
- Familiar with Google G-Suite
- Basic videography skills
- Must provide established Graphic Design portfolio/samples
- Projects a positive, mission-driven image of the School
- Attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through
- Self-directed with flexibility and good judgment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Design, edit, and produce invitations, flyers, brochures, and posters for all IA programs and events
- Create and distribute electronic communication and invitations
- Assist departmental staff with Yearbook production
- Coordinate with staff members regarding specific projects and responsibilities
- Attend events
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Marketing and Communications Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.