|Do you have great organizational and analytical skills?
Are you extremely detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Manager for an International Scientific Association. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Scientific Association
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing the organization’s strategic marketing plan to ensure accurate, consistent messaging in all initiatives. This role supports membership, development, events, meetings, journals, publications and other departments as needed. It is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow within the organization!
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Collaborative, engaging, friendly
· Able to think strategically, communicate succinctly
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
Minimum of 5 years of professional experience specifically relating to:
· Developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
· Managing strategic marketing, including social media, data collection, analytics, branding, content distribution, SEO
· Program production to support membership, events, publications, etc.
· Proficient in Adobe and Association Management Systems, preferably Clear Vantage
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Manage product marketing and social media for organizational products and services; advertising sales and trade shows
· Assist in developing marketing financial plans/budgets
· Serve as point of contact for printers, designers, mail houses, vendors
· Gather intelligence and provide analysis on competitors and potential partners to make informative business development decisions
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen! Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.