Do you have 3+ years of marketing experience and leading innovative campaigns?
Are you a flexible and adaptable self-starter that is eager to jump in to projects?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Manager for a Public Policy Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Public Policy Advocacy-Based Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $75,000 – $85,000/annually
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Director, this role is responsible for leading content strategy and content marketing to persuade and engage the organization’s stakeholders. This candidate will manage the development of content to include social media, the website, email marketing and digital campaigns. The role requires the candidate to oversee and utilize the tech suite, specifically Salesforce, and train the team on how to best utilize technology. This role works across departments and the right candidate will be a team player that can jump in to help on different projects and is comfortable working the team members at all levels. The candidate will be a strategic and creative thinker that is eager to bring their marketing background to this new role with a dynamic and small group of hard-working professionals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience leading successful and innovative marketing campaigns that advance overall marketing goals of an organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience using Salesforce, social media platforms, WordPress, and overall tech savvy
- Background in message and platform development and managing all elements of an effective digital campaign
- Results-oriented that thinks both strategically and creatively
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- 50% of the role entails content marketing and management
- Oversee the organization’s websites, be a subject matter expert on marketing technology
- Identify and recommend new trends and tactics, increasing brand awareness of the organization
- Design project plans for communications and marketing campaigns
- Take an active role in shaping this role and overall goals and potential
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.