Do you have 2+ years of membership experience within an association?
We are currently in search of a Membership Coordinator for an Association. The position is based in Washington, DC (Remote to Start). This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Remote to Start)
POSITION TITLE: Membership Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $19.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Membership Assistant will play a vital role in building member loyalty and satisfaction within a growing professional association. This is intended to be a temporary to permanent opportunity, with an anticipated salary of $45-50k.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of association experience required
- Proven ability to serve in a customer-facing role and provide excellent service
- Prior experience working with a CRM or AMS; NetForum a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with healthcare and/or professional associations a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Respond to all incoming questions and needs from members (over the phone, via email and chat)
- Answer questions regarding the association’s products, programs and upcoming events
- Assist members with accessing their online portals
- Process all annual renewals; logging information in the database and processing payments
- Generate invoices and receipts as requested from members and customers
- Accurately update member information in the database when needed
- Coordinates with staff on product inventory and liaise with warehouse to correct product shipments as needed
- Coordinate with staff liaisons on committee membership and workgroup status
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Membership” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.