Do you have at least 2-4 years of Administrative experience?
Would you consider yourself to be a tech savvy professional?
Are you able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Administrative Specialist for a Medical Association.
ORGANIZATION: Medical Association
LOCATION: Rosemont, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Administrative Specialist
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00-17.00 per hour
Salary: up to $45,000 per year
Is This Your Dream Job? We are looking for an Administrative Specialist with basic database experience. This position will support the organization with administrative support, project management assistance, data entry, processing invoices, meeting planning, tracking website and communications activity, maintaining budget files and staff accountant documents. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of strong administrative support skills, with prior office experience highly preferred
- Proven experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required
- Previous experience using Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce database highly preferred
- Experience with processing invoices and maintaining staff account documents
- Scheduling meetings; coordination with meeting planners and meeting summaries
- Detail-oriented, able to manage their time and multiple deadlines efficiently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor with an ability to work well within a team environment
- Demonstrate willingness to learn, teach, and develop new skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Draft memos, maintain organize shared electronic files, including all committee rosters
- Assist in developing content for electronic and print communications
- Prepare surveys, polls, and other project materials for quality focused initiatives
- Track Quality Practice budget, maintain budget files, code and process all invoices, maintain staff account statement documents
- Track website and communications activity and basic analytics
- Respond to member and staff inquiries
- Facilitate travel reimbursement for committee and staff members
- Attend evening conference calls (1-2 per month) and take minutes
- Create and analyze reports from donor database and prepare donor mailings
- Monitor, track, and manage on-line application portal
- Coordinate award review process and maintain website
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director and Development Manager
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.