Do you enjoy leading the creative side of fundraising and development?
Are you passionate about grassroots organizing for youth in education?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Campaign and Development Assistant for an Educational Institution. This position is based in Winnetka, IL.
ORGANIZATION: Educational Institution
LOCATION: Winnetka, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Campaign and Development Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, Temp-Permanent (30-40 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $14.00-16.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Campaign Assistant reports to the Director of Development and will assist with providing support for campaign management, donor tracking, and systems management. This position will allow the opportunity for strategic planning and oversight of the campaign.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous development campaign experience preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Adobe Creative Suite required; Publisher; InDesign
- 1+ year of Raiser’s Edge database experience required, 2+ years ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide campaign support, managing systems for tracking
- Manage campaign calendar, provide support for scheduling visits
- Manage campaign tracker, input upcoming visits, update statues of active prospects
- Updating Raiser’s Edge while entering pledges, gifts, and notes
- Create individual engagement plans with Director
- Create meeting agendas and documents
- Attend all campaign meetings and take notes
- Prepare proposals for requests
- Create/manage drafts for pre- and post-visit communications
- Assist with generating monthly progress reports
- Event, meeting, and activity support as requested
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.