Do you have at least 1+ years’ experience working with Raiser’s Edge?
Do you work well on a dynamic, passionate team that is dedicated to their mission?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Development Database Coordinator for a Social Services Organization. This position is based in Northbrook, IL.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Northbrook, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Development Database Coordinator
DURATION: Fulltime, ongoing
HOURLY PAY: $14.00-$16.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Development Database Coordinator is responsible for updating and managing the organization’s fundraising database with strong attention to detail. The Coordinator will strengthen the effectiveness and efficiency of the Financial Resource Development (FRD) team by providing support for department initiatives and events, administrative support to the team, acts as a team player, is a proactive problem-solver and handles all interactions with great diplomacy and confidentiality. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in nonprofit and/or fundraising preferred
• Experience in Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack or Raiser’s Edge database including knowledge of creating queries, imports/exports, reports preferred
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Vlookup and PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills (writing, spelling, listening and speaking)
• Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to manage heavy workload and prioritize multiple assignments
• Proven ability for data analysis and presentation
• Ability to work with urgency to meet critical deadlines
• Demonstrated desire to take initiative to raise the level of performance of the department
• Ability to work independently and solve problems
• High sense of integrity, confidentiality, honesty and ethics.
• Ability to foster and maintain a strong, team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated success handling private and highly sensitive information with strict confidentiality.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
• Manage gift processing for all contributions including deposits, input and batch processing, donor acknowledgements and invoices, reconciliations with Finance & Accounting and maintenance of electronic and hard copy donor files
• Track stewardship efforts, solicitation and giving activity in Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge and ultimately Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack
• Maintain accurate coding in current database in order to pull efficient and meaningful reports, tracking all appeals and cultivation activities, ensuring that all forms of outreach and communications are documented
• Maintain department how-to and training documentation for all donor management and gift processing systems and tools
Administrative Support/Organizational Effectiveness
• Conduct prospect research and prepare prospect reports using creative means such as Wealth Engine, Google, social media and other nontraditional research platforms
• Provide support on event preparations such as printing and mailing invitations and tracking RSVPs
• Prepare and implement large mailing projects in addition to on-going activities associated with donor stewardship
• Cross train team on all key processes managed by the department
• Provide general administrative support to department including submission of department and employee expenses, and fielding donation calls for the department
• Develop an understanding of and commitment to a culture of philanthropy and stewardship, which will allow for a deeper more meaningful connection to the work of the department
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Nonprofit Development Database Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.