Do you have at least 2+ years of donor database experience?
Are you looking to support a large, nationally known nonprofit organization?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Electronic Campaign Specialist for a Social Services Organization.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (The Loop)
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Electronic Campaign Specialist
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent, Fulltime
ANNUAL PAY: $40,000 – $45,000
HOURLY PAY: $14.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? We are looking for a Nonprofit Electronic Campaign Specialist who can assist with donor services and quickly understand the current needs of managing online pledging sites for the organization’s corporate campaigns. The organization is looking for an individual who can manage all data transferred from campaigns to the in-house data system. The role will be tracking all donor data and maintaining a correct and up-to-date donor platform and will report to the Chief Development Officer and Senior Director of Donor Services.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- 1-3 years’ experience working with large datasets, preferably within a fundraising system.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Access and/or similar database and visualization tools. including Salesforce and Raiser’s Edge.
- Proven ability to be detail-oriented on various projects.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in running data reports for a variety of audiences and departments.
- A track-record of supporting non-technical staff on technical content.
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.