Have you worked for an Association before?
Are you looking for a versatile role that will keep you on your feet?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Executive Office Development Coordinator for a Health Association. The position is based in Downtown (Loop) Chicago, IL. This is a temporary, full time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Association
LOCATION: Remote, virtual
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Executive Office Development Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary, ongoing
SCHEDULE: Full time (30 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Executive Office Development Coordinator will support the Director of Corporate Development and the Institute for Oral Health and inform, support, and monitor division-related actions of the strategic and annual operating plans. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start a new position ASAP.
*Candidate must be available to train on-site for the first few days of the role.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required, concentration in nonprofit/public management a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience in development or corporate relations experience required
- Association experience preferred
- Knowledge of membership database software iMIS preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related applications
- Experience with online fundraising, proposal, and grant writing a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of the 501(c)3 foundation process and volunteer management
- Must be comfortable using virtual meeting platforms
- Strong written and oral communication skills and display attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and apply critical thinking to projects assigned
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, and be capable of working closely with association’s members, donors, board and committee members, and staff
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate programs and projects for the association
- Administer and coordinate scholarships, community service grants and grant review program
- Coordinate association liaison program consisting of volunteers/representatives nationwide and assist with resource development, fundraising guidance, and monthly reporting
- Maintain databases for all donor statistics and manage donor acknowledgement and recognition process
- Coordinate foundation and donor database reporting requirements with finance team
- Work with director in creating and coordinating corporate donor information and opportunities for programs and giving
- Assist with coordinating activities for national fundraising campaign
- Support director with administrative tasks related to sponsorship contracts, reports, prospect research and internal and external communications
- Maintain Annual Conference sponsorship tracker used by multiple divisions
- Coordinate invoicing of sponsorship commitments and budget tracking in conjunction with finance division
- Assist with vendor projects related to sponsorship fulfillment and communications for association’s annual conference
- Provide support in the execution of assigned corporate programs and committed sponsorships to ensure goals, strategies and metrics are implemented and tracked to meet program objectives
- Assist with the implementation of association’s strategic and annual operating plans
- Support association’s marketing and communications efforts
- Support the execution of assigned corporate sponsored programs and ensure that all programs are implemented to meet program objectives
- Support association’s collective membership recruitment and retention efforts through assigned division and intra-divisional initiatives
- Provide support to assigned special committees, ad hoc workgroups and task forces
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Nonprofit Executive Office Development Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.