Do you have at least 4+ years’ experience of nonprofit programming ?
Do you work well on a dynamic, motivated team that is dedicated to their mission?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Executive Program Manager for an Association This position is based in Northbrook, IL.
LOCATION: Northbrook, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Executive Program Manager
DURATION: Temporary, ongoing
SCHEDULE: Full time (40 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $37.00-$48.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Program Manager will support the organization’s charities team in the management and administration of its mission, vision and goals. They will be responsible for overseeing all administrative functions, including the direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of all projects within budget and scope while remaining aligned with strategy, mission and goals of the organization This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years’ experience operating/leading a nonprofit program
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent preferred
- PRINCE2 Certification a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Publisher
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in project management tools/Chronus (mentoring program software)
- Experience in planning, organizational analysis, risk and/or change management
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Technology, marketing and social media savvy
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Lead operator of the network’s initiatives (Mentoring Program, Networking/Connection, Training & Development)
- Manage communication plan, pilots, and on-going campaigns
- Manage marketing efforts and serve as liaison to marketing
- Manage network’s membership
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project needs
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables with all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, like the mentoring software company
- Promote and sell the mentoring program to member companies
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate agendas and facilitate committee meetings/calls
- Event Manager for annual banquet and other programs
- Plan and implement projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Monitor and report on project progress and define tasks and required resources
- Create schedule/timelines
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze successful completion or short and long-term goals
- Support fundraising efforts
- Manage Financials/Budget and allocate project resources
- Serve as liaison between organization’s key departments
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.