Would you love to work remote with flexible hours?
Do you have experience writing grants for Schools or Educational Nonprofits?
Would you consider yourself a strong writer?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Grant Writer for an Education Association. This position will be remote, part time, and a 6-month contract opportunity.
ORGANIZATION: Education Association
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Grant Writer
DURATION: 6 months
Pay: $750 per week
Is This Your Dream Job? This position is responsible for generating grant revenue from private and public sources in accordance with a Non-Profit educational organization’s annual fund development plan for teacher professional development programs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, English, professional writing or a similar major
- Minimum of 4 years of recent demonstrated grant writing experience
- Proven grant writing skills and track record in securing grants
- Ability to generate creative solutions, translates concepts, and synthesizes complex information and data into compelling grant proposals
- Solid prospect research skills with ability to distinguish and identify funding opportunities
- Must have knowledge and connections with private and public funding sources specifically in the education sector
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develops and maintains a grant proposal calendar
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals
- Develop an annual grants strategy
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants
- Writing securing and conforming grant sponsor for events
- Must be extremely organized and structured
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.