Do you have 3+ years of recruitment experience?
Are you passionate about connecting highly skilled professionals with their next opportunity?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Hiring Manager for a Social Services Organization. This position is based in Chicago, IL and is a full time, temporary opportunity.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Hiring Manager
DURATION: Temporary, On-going
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $25.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Hiring Manager will work closely with the Senior Director of Child Development Programs to fill multiple positions within the organization. This is a hands-on position that involves leading many small to medium sized projects simultaneously.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- 3 + years of Recruitment and Hiring experience
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Office 365 and Outlook
- Prior exposure to hiring processes and onboarding required
- Previous non-profit or school experience a plus
- Strong multi-tasking ability and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and cultivate trusting relationships with other associates
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate the full recruiting life cycle with Administrators to include job description review, needs assessment interviewing and screening of applicants
- Attend career fairs and other recruitment activities
- Maintain up to date files of all job descriptions and employment contracts
- Ensure smooth onboarding and offboarding for new hires and departing employees
- Ensure all employees comply with required backgrounds steps
- Assist with salary benchmarking for new hires, assess salaries for existing staff on annual basis
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Nonprofit Hiring Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.