Do you have at least 2+ years of nonprofit healthcare administration?
Do you work well on a dynamic, motivated team that is dedicated to their mission?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Medical Services Administrative Assistant for a Healthcare Organization. This is position is based in Downtown (Loop) Chicago, Illinois.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Organization
LOCATION: Downtown (Loop) Chicago
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Medical Services Administrative Assistant
SCHEDULE: Temporary, part-time (25 hours/week)
DURATION: 9-12 months
PAY RATE: $15.00-18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Nonprofit Medical Services Administrative Assistant will provide clerical support to the Senior Director of Patient Services for special projects, gathering reports for senior leadership, archiving data and information, communication correspondence, and managing the minutes of meetings. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a nonprofit setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience with medical administration a plus
- Must possess effective written and oral communication skills and strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, and prioritize competing responsibilities.
- Comfortable working in a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group and contribute to a positive office culture
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad