Do you have 3+ years’ experience as a Program Manager working with Volunteers?
Are you ready for your opportunity to improve the lives of others?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Program Manager for a Social Services Organization. This position is based in Evanston, IL.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Evanston, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Program Manager
DURATION: Full Time, Direct – Hire
SALARY: $45,000 – $48,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the Volunteer and Client Programming. The main responsibilities would be recruiting, training, and scheduling volunteers to ensure the organization has an appropriate pool of volunteers to fulfil client requests.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 – 5 years program management experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior administrative and organizational skills needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of community resources
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance, access to an automobile
How you will spend your day:
- Recruits volunteers to ensure there is daily volunteer office support.
- Trains volunteers ensuring all volunteers have the information needed to perform their role and to report the hours and miles they have volunteered.
- Works with church coordinators and other group leaders to coordinate messages to the full church or group regarding services, volunteer recruitment, events and need for donations.
- Responds to vacancies in schedule which may arise Monday – Saturday.
- Attends and assists with the Volunteer Recognition and Gala events.
- Special projects as assigned.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.