Are you a LCSW/LCPC looking for your next role?
Do you have at least 3 years of supervisory experience in a social service agency?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Program Manager for a Social Service Agency . The position is based in Park Ridge, IL. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Agency
LOCATION: Park Ridge
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager
DURATION: Full-Time, Temporary/Long-Term
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $21.00
Is This Your Dream Job: The Program Manager works closely with the Executive Director to provide clinical consultation to all agency programs across multiple locations. This person will supervise the Clinical Coordinator and Residential Supervisory Team. This is an onsite position, looking to get someone started ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or equivalent
- DCFS Child Welfare License preferred
- 3+ years of progressive supervisory experience in a social service agency
- Demonstrated supervisory and management skills (i.e., team building and coaching skills, with the ability to lead, encourage and train staff).
- LCSW/LCPC Certification
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License, ability to drive a minivan and able to transport clients
- Ability to operate household, kitchen, office and emergency equipment
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs, carry for a distance of 50 yards, upstairs, and unload
- Computer proficient and able to write professional reports and record in client files
- This position carries a cell-phone and is responsible for 24/7 support to on-call staff and response as needed
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provides direct supervision to Case Management Supervisor and Residential Supervisory Team
- Ensures that houses maintain adequate staffing levels
- Accountable for the training of all program staff
- Accountable for houses being properly maintained with clean/sanitary conditions.
- Provides direct supervision of the Intake/Outreach Coordinator and accountable for the census of all programs
- Chairs the Program Meeting
- Ensures that the program is implemented as designated
- Maintains current working knowledge of best practice when developing services and programs to meet the needs of Harbour youth
- Implements program expansion and improvements based on information learned from the program data (outcomes, unusual incidents, referral rates, etc)
- Ensures the Census is met
- Accountable for the development, reporting and tracking of outcome measures for program standards, grants, and per diem programs
- Responsible for the quarterly review and analysis of unusual incident data as presented to the Executive Director and Program/Personnel Board Committee for review
- Accountable for the hiring, training, and scheduling of all youth development staff to maintain staffing ratios
- Ensures that all repairs are reviewed and discussed and scheduled as needed with the support of the Executive Director
- Monitors sites to ensure compliance with funders and licensure
- Represents agency with SCHARP partners, community members, or at meetings
- Develops community presence and represents agency professionally and ethically
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.