Do you have 5+ years of administrative experience?
Have you assisted executives across multiple time zones?
We are currently in search of an Office Assistant for an Environmental Organization. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Organization
LOCATION: Remote (DC or CHI preferred)
POSITION TITLE: Office Assistant
DURATION: Ongoing, Temporary
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $19.00- $21.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Office Assistant will provide support to multiple executives and office functions to ensure consistency and efficiency in operations. This is a temporary and ongoing opportunity, that will be 100% remote, serving staff working in Argentina, Indonesia and the US.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of administrative experience required
- HS Diploma required
- MS Office Suite proficiency required
- Experience with HR (on-boarding/recruitment) and Accounts Payable strongly preferred
- International Nonprofit experience a plus
- Spanish proficiency a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings for executive leadership team meetings
- Coordinate meetings, travel, team events and logistics
- Track employee birthdays and special occasions
- Proactively review weekly calendars to resolve conflicts
- Collaborate on day to day accounts payable and expenses
- Manage vendor information and tracking
- Support vendor and new software research to continue strengthening organizational infrastructure
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, and filing of vendor and partner agreements
- Administer HR functions such as recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.