Are you an operations professional with a passion for putting processes in place?
We are currently in search of an Office Manager for an Association. The position is Hybrid. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Hybrid (1 day/week in DC)
POSITION TITLE: Office Manager
DURATION: Temporary (~8 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $21.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Office Manager will lead the charge on a backlog of tasks; updating policies and procedures, assisting with calendar management and administrative functions in addition to office management. This organization subleases office space to other businesses and will require this person to be the main point of contact for any and all lease renewals, contract negotiations and a liaison with their IT vendor. This is a temporary role that is anticipated to last between 8-10 weeks.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of office experience required
- Demonstrated ability to manage an office, vendors and administrative tasks required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (especially Outlook) and MS Teams
- Additional experience with Salesforce and a general tech-savvy nature preferred
- Available to begin immediately, working 1 day/week in-office
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Updating leases for incoming subtenants
- Development of COVID office protocols for staff and subtenants
- Work with IT to update printer settings so we can use keycards to print and can bill subtenants for printer use
- Work with IT to develop process for subtenants to book the Conference Room
- Track open IT support requests of the CEO
- Calendaring for CEO and some committees of the board
- Staffing of 2-3 committees of the board
- Support development of Board book
- Notes in stakeholder meetings
- Once a week office visits to scan checks into system, execute check log, check mail
- Develop weekly All Staff agenda
- Collect bullets for biweekly board updates email
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.