Careers In Nonprofit’s mission is to offer the best staffing experience to candidates and clients in the nonprofit sector.
Through our exceptional service, we are changing the overall experience of partnering with a staffing firm. We believe that by building a network of nonprofit professionals, together we can positively impact communities across the country. We have received the Best of Staffing award 7 years in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction, granting us a Diamond Status as a firm…and we’re not slowing down anytime soon!
- Weekly payroll administration
- Companywide Open House
- Companywide job posting
- Companywide reference checks for temp and perm division
- Companywide background checks for temp and perm division
- Temp onboarding and offboarding
- CNP website back-end questions
- Maintain temp HR files
- Respond to employment inquires and other questions received via general email
- Companywide office and IT supplies
- Handle office mail
- Provide administrative support to the Director of HR and Operations, as needed
- 3+ years of experience administrative support background or experience working in a professional services environment
- Ability to communicate with individuals on all levels
- Experience using MS Office applications
- Self-motivated and detail orientated
- Familiarity with databases
- Ability to analyze and think critically
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking and organization skills
- Service oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Work Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (with a 1-hour lunch)
Reports To: Director of HR and Operations
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If this sounds like the job for you and/or know a friend that would be a great fit, please submit a resume with “ Operations Manager” in the subject line.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, our hearts celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector. Careers In Nonprofits Inc. will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law