Do you have 3+ years of program coordination experience?
Are you passionate about serving medical and/or Hispanic populations?
We are currently in search of a Program Coordinator for an Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Farragut Square)
POSITION TITLE: Program Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $19.00 – $22.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Coordinator will support a small Association with data tracking, grant reporting and program event facilitation. This role will be full in-office and is intended to be temp to hire with an estimated permanent salary of about $50k. This is a great opportunity for someone with a medical nonprofit background who is passionate about serving Hispanic communities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of nonprofit experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience with survey data tracking and reporting highly preferred
- Prior experience working in an association or medical nonprofit highly preferred
- Additional skills in social media/communications a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop and schedule program work plans in accordance with specifications and funding limitations
- Develop and facilitate workshops, meetings and conferences, coordinating logistics
- Oversees daily operations of programs
- Recruit program participants and review applications
- Assist with preparation of grant proposals
- Prepare periodic reports and records on program activities and progress for senior leadership and outside agencies
- Evaluate program effectiveness to develop improved methods
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Program Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.