Do you have 1-3 years of experience coordinating projects or programs?
We are currently in search of a Project Coordinator for a Human Development Organization. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Human Development Organization
LOCATION: Remote (DC)
POSITION TITLE: Project Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $18.00 (DOE)
Is This Your Dream Job? The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely completion of project deliverables and ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date on project accomplishments. This role will be fully remote.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in project and program coordination
- Bachelor’s degree required; Education, Psychology or Social Sciences background preferred
- Fully proficient with MS Office Suite
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience managing grants, event planning and/or data preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Facilitate communication by answering partner inquiries and monitoring project websites.
- Design, implement and coordinate specific program activities and may conduct some research
- Work with Project Manager to assist with developing budgets, proposals, managing grants and project materials
- Collect, compile and analyze information relevant to the program
- May provide administrative support to programs as needed by writing, reviewing and translating quarterly reports
- Provide technical assistance and support to the program
- Review and contribute to work plans for programs
- Documents and share project accomplishments and challenges with internal and external partners
- Serve as the liaison for internal units, such as finance, contracts, centers, etc.
- Support the finance manager in helping to process all travel and financial documentation for programs
- Support program/project teams with administrative tasks
- Develop reports, briefing papers, press releases and presentations as needed
- Ensure timely implementation and monitor project activities against work plans
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.