Are you a resourceful customer service professional? Do you have receptionist experience? Are you great at multi-tasking?
We are currently in search of a Receptionist for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Receptionist
DURATION: 1 month
SALARY: $17 – $20/hour; meals provided
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting the Human Resources Manager, the Receptionist will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can interact with a multitude of populations. You will serve as the immediate contact to the organization and work calmly and effectively under pressure. Possessing a high-level of discretion, you will assist with special projects and always have a positive approach to your work.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of administrative, scheduling and reception experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong cultural competency and advanced people skills
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, Canton
- Comfortable working in social service environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Field multiple calls and maintain a safe environment for staff, clients, and visitors
- Direct visitors, staff, and clients to appropriate office location
- Sort and distribute a high-volume of mail to internal offices
- Schedule room reservations and maintain office calendar
- Assist the human resources team with filing and onboarding/ offboarding as needed
- Maintain office supply inventory and order items as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Receptionist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.