Does helping your fellow job seekers find gainful employment while simultaneously serving a variety of nonprofits appeal to you? Are you looking to break into the exciting, fast-paced, and life-changing world of recruiting?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter/Account Manager for Careers In Nonprofits’ Permanent Division. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
ORGANIZATION: Careers In Nonprofits
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Farragut Square)
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter, Permanent Division
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
SCHEDULE: Full-time (8:30am-5:30pm)
Is This Your Dream Job? We are a growing, fast-paced and team-oriented company who is making a difference in the nonprofit community. We just received Inavero’s Best of Staffing for the 2nd year in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction. We’re looking for smart, humble and hungry people to join our team!
Candidates should have extraordinary time management and customer service skills and a “can do” attitude, in addition to a true a desire to learn every day and a thirst for unlimited room for growth. You should be eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities and learn from a team of experienced, successful nonprofit staffing experts.
Recruiters will manage the full cycle of the placement process by recommending strong candidates for permanent positions with our nonprofit clientele. Recruiters are responsible for sourcing, phone screening, and interviewing qualified nonprofit professional candidates to develop a strong candidate pool for permanent opportunities. Additionally, Recruiters manage client accounts in an effective and efficient fashion, providing a high level of customer service. Recruiters are also responsible for developing a pipeline of new business with nonprofit organizations and associations in the Washington, DC metro area.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated success with fast-paced, high-volume work is a must
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with a Customer Management System is preferred
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Skilled in meeting multiple goals and expectations
- Positive, hardworking individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Researching and identifying candidate resumes within the internal database for screening purposes
- Conducting phone interviews, and scheduling in-person interviews
- Writing job descriptions and candidate summaries to present to clients
- Posting and marketing job descriptions to all relevant outlets, including social media
- Consulting with clients to understand their needs for the permanent assignment
- Recommending candidates to clients for permanent positions
- Scheduling interviews and providing guidance to clients on hiring decisions
- Conducting professional reference checks upon request
- Completing on-boarding paperwork for placed candidates
- Handling and filing confidential candidate paperwork
- Providing ongoing support to clients and candidates throughout the duration of an assignment
- Calling prospective clients to develop a pipeline of business to contribute to the Permanent Division
- Scheduling meetings and visits with current and prospective clients
- Entering accurate and informational data into our company database
- Other duties as assigned, in support of the Temp Division and the DC Office
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume and cover letter, outlining your interest in nonprofit recruiting to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.