Careers In Nonprofit’s mission is to offer the best staffing experience to candidates and clients in the nonprofit sector.
Through our exceptional service, we are changing the overall experience of partnering with a staffing firm. We believe that by building a network of nonprofit professionals, together we can positively impact communities across the country. We have received the Best of Staffing award 7 years in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction, granting us a Diamond Status as a firm…and we’re not slowing down anytime soon!
Position Overview: Relationship building is a core driver of our success. We have an outstanding team dedicated to recruiting and placing top talent within nonprofits. We are passionate about delivering an out-of-this-world candidate/client experience, and we know that starts with us. As a Recruiter, you will manage the full cycle recruitment process by sourcing, phone screening, and interviewing qualified nonprofit professional candidates to develop a strong candidate pool for direct-hire opportunities. Additionally, Recruiters develop a pipeline of new business with nonprofit organizations and associations in the Chicagoland area.
How you will spend your day:
- Consult with nonprofit organizations to understand their hiring needs for vacant positions
- Manage a portfolio of nonprofit client accounts, creating and maintaining client relationships and serving clients at the highest level
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with prospective clients to develop a pipeline of business
- Find and engage unique and passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Manage the full cycle hiring process including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, candidate selection, offer negotiation, and onboarding
- Design and execute customized, full-cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with nonprofit hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Provide consistent communication with both hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process to ensure an efficient hiring experience
- Create job descriptions to relevant outlets, including social media
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity
- Problem-solving across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Positive can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Results-oriented with eagerness to learn and grow
- 4+ years of professional work experience; experience in recruiting and/or sales, preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Employees receive a competitive base salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, and vacation, personal, and holiday pay
- Teleworking days
- Company-wide competitions
- Professional development
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If this sounds like the job for you and/or know a friend that would be a great fit, please submit a resume and cover letter, outlining your interest in nonprofit recruiting to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CHI Internal Recruiter” in the subject line.