Do you have strong program development experience? Do you enjoy supporting social justice nonprofits? Do you have experience helping organizations scale their programs? Are you passionate about stopping displacement, maintaining neighborhoods, and stabilizing communities?
We are currently in search of a Rental Assistance Program Manager for a Social Services Organization The position is based in Oakland, CA. This is a Direct-Hire, Full-Time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Oakland, CA
POSITION TITLE: Rental Assistance Program Manager
DURATION: Direct-Hire, Full-Time
SALARY: $70 K – $80 K Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
We are seeking a Program Manager to project manage the Rental Assistance Program’s emergency rental assistance efforts, as well as other future anti-displacement programming. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and preferably knowledge and experience navigating the Bay Area’s housing and policy landscape, particularly as it relates to developing relationships with the public and non-profit housing sectors. Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience in housing, advocacy, community-based non-profits, community development, and/or other relevant areas that complement this effort; Including program development experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work autonomously, remotely and with a team.
- Proficient in MS Office with strong experience in Word and Excel, Salesforce a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, verbal & written communication skills, organizational & time management skills
- Excellent outreach and project management skills required
- Interest in working for a social justice nonprofit
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Work with the team to collaboratively design, implement, and manage the scaling up of our innovative rental assistance programming
- Overseeing, evaluating, and improving program operations by working across the team to identify challenges and opportunities
- Building & maintaining partnerships with community organizations
- Overseeing the development of multi-channel marketing and outreach strategy to raise awareness among tenants and landlords of the availability of rental assistance
- Assisting the team in all aspects of program delivery and additional special projects as required.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.