Do you have 2+ years of health research experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Research Assistant for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Research Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will provide programmatic support for a large healthcare association by conducting online research to gather and synthesize information, data and reporting activities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in research or writing required
- Data capture experience required
- Experience with data collection software such as Qualtrics or Survey Monkey
- Able to self-manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Conduct literature reviews to synthesize and summarize data capabilities for members and external partners
- Assist with data collection, data quality oversight and data management
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data in assistance to a larger team
- Support writing of timely reports and presentations including spreadsheets, data tables, charts and graphs
- Assist with writing sections of report deliverables and newsletters
- Summarize testing and validating of data set lists related to cost or operational data
- Assist with meeting minutes and logistics of expert meetings as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Research Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.