Do you have 3+ years of operations and meeting planning experience?
We are currently in search of a Senior Associate of Operations for a Nonpartisan Organization. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonpartisan Organization
LOCATION: Remote (DC or SF based)
POSITION TITLE: Senior Associate of Operations
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $21.00 – $23.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Senior Associate of Operations will focus on delivering high-quality meetings and events (up to 200 people). The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can reliable manage and project from beginning to end and be comfortable wearing many hats. In addition to meeting and event planning, this person will also support HR and accounting functions for the office and assist the development team as needed. For the right person, this could be a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary around $55-$60k.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in administrative, meetings and/or operations support required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in meeting/event planning required
- Prior experience in fundraising support (database, prospect research) a plus
- Prior experience in HR, vendor management or accounts payable a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Organize virtual and in-person events, including webinars, cocktail parties with donors, council meetings, etc.
- Manage projects related to planning those events such as arranging logistics, sending out/tracking invitations, and managing internal communications
- Support the COO with HR related tasks such as benefits administration, onboarding and offboarding, recruiting interns and supporting basic accounting functions
- Temporarily provide support to the Development team as needed with tasks such as research, list management and donor relations
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Ops” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.