Are you a survivor of Human Trafficking? Do you enjoy building meaningful relationships and partnerships?
Are you passionate about Human Rights Advocacy? Do you enjoy using your voice to make a difference?
We are currently in search of a Survivor Program Manager for a Human Rights Advocacy Organization. The position is REMOTE (United States). This is a Direct Hire, Permanent Position
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Human Rights Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Remote and can be anywhere in U.S.
POSITION TITLE: Survivor Program Manager
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent Position
Salary: $60 k – $70 k – Commensurate with Experience
Is This Your Dream Job? The Survivor program manager is responsible for management of local and national survivor networks. You will also be responsible for strategic program development and connecting with constituents. You will attend advocacy events, conferences and host trainings. You will report to the Associate Director of Engagement and manage a Program Coordinator. This organization offers 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of managerial experience/experience working with survivors
- Possesses grit and a high EQ
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including facilitation and conflict resolution
- Organized, detailed, flexible and able to multi-task to identify and respond to shifting priorities
- Knowledge of common responses to trauma and trauma informed care
- Open to statewide (CA) and national travel – When safe to do so
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Lead team meetings, and work on strategic development of Survivor Programs.
- Serve as presenter, trainer, panelist moderator, keynote speaker etc. at strategic public advocacy events as a Survivor expert
- Provide support and mentorship to leaders withing in the Survivor Network
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.