Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you passionate about serving healthcare professionals?
We are currently in search of a Membership Coordinator for a Health Association. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Association
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Membership Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY RATE: $15.00 – $16.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Membership Coordinator supports all membership functions. Providing excellent customer service, this person will answer incoming calls, resolve questions, process transactions and help with event planning. This is a great role for a self-starter who has a demonstrated interest in membership organizations. The anticipated salary will be between $45k-$50k.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1 year of recent experience in a call center, receptionist or sales role required
- Experience working within an association strongly preferred
- Commitment to providing superior customer/member service
- Ability to take initiative and desire to grow professionally within a small organization
- MS Office proficiency required; experience with iMIS or other AMS system a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answer all incoming member calls/emails, providing assistance with resolving their concerns
- Process all incoming daily financial transactions including renewals
- Send out welcome packets to new/returning members
- Update membership database and provide routine maintenance
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Manage conference/training registrations, tickets and scholarships
- Organize and pack event materials
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Membership Coordinator” in the subject line.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.