New Nonprofit Career Event: Q&A with Kimmi Cantrell
Don’t miss out on this new Q&A with Kimmi Cantrell, DC Managing Director of our nonprofit staffing operations in Washington DC
Join the live Q&A audience, and discover these insider tips:
- What is the #1 action someone should take to get a job in a nonprofit?
- Does someone need to have worked in a nonprofit before getting a nonprofit job?
- What’s the best way that someone from the business or government sector can prepare themselves for a nonprofit job?
- What are the steps you take to identify good candidates for a client?
- How should a job seeker make themselves known to you or other recruiters?
… and so much more!
This Q&A event is brought you by the Philadelphia Great Careers/BENG Nonprofit Career Network
RSVP & attend from anywhere in the world: Sign up TODAY at Meetup.com!