The Career Incubator – Map Your Career, For Your Future
Would you like to:
- Sit confidently in the driver seat of your career life?
- Align your current skills and experience to the job of your dreams and fill the gaps?
- Meet your career objectives confidently and without delay?
- Create a succinct career map that reflects your ultimate career goals and your gifts to the world?
- Consistently increase your compensation?
- Enjoy the transforming process?
Join us for —The Career Incubator—where nonprofit professionals take charge of their path, and create the map to grow their career into tomorrow.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to take an honest inventory of your professional strengths and weaknesses
- Map out your career history by looking at your past roles, current role, and future roles
- Determine skills or experience gaps that stand between you and your next great opportunity, and discover how to close those gaps
- Leave with a personalized Career Map to guide you in your career for years to come
We are also offering a limited special VIP Admission. VIP Admission includes general admission to Career Mapping as well as a 30-minute, one-on-one phone call with our President and Founder, Nurys Harrigan-Pedersen. During this call, she will help you further develop your career map, offer tips and recommendations, and answer your career questions.
When: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- 8:30 – 9:00 am: Check-In and Networking
- 9:00 – 11:00 am: Career Mapping Workshop
Where: 2nd Floor, Room 230 | 1001 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
General Admission: $59
VIP Admission: $7
Sign up today to secure your spot—Eventbrite tickets
This workshop is presented by Nurys Harrigan-Pedersen, President of Careers In Nonprofits. Light snacks will be provided.